|Why visit a local farm?|
Apart from being fun, visiting a local farm can be an exciting, educational experience
for both children and adults alike.
Recent news and studies from the United Kingdom reveal that there are significant
benefits to visiting your local farm. For example:
- Connect and be reminded we are part of the natural world.
- Learn about where food comes from, and that it does not grow in the supermarket.
- See and appreciate the work that goes into growing food and rearing livestock.
- Learn about potential professions and work in agriculture.
- Physically get out from the city and office environment and out into nature.
- Visits also support the local community.
Come visit and experience for yourself!